Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ladevorgang läuft - was kann ich tun?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen

Ich hatte meine Fotos und den Lightroom-Katalog auf einer externen Festplatte, die mir dann leider kaputt ging.

Nun möchte ich den Katalog vom Backup öffnen was soweit auch funktioniert. Die Ordnerstruktur wird soweit angezeigt, jedoch zeigt es anstatt die einzelnen Vorschaubilder eine einzelne Fläche mit der Schrift  "Ladevorgang läuft" an. Ich hatte den Computer auch schon drei Tage laufen gelassen, nichts passierte.

Kann mir jemand sagen, was ich da machen kann?

Vielen Dank

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-06 um 20.11.25.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can understand from this translation you are missing image files and/or previews.

However, the text in your screen shot which says your "Charging Operation is running" is lost in translation to me.

Any german linguists out there who can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, using google translate

Ladevorgang  = charging

läuft  = running??

but

Ladevorgang läuft = loading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I thought that was a German forum. I'll try it in English, but it's very limited.

I changed the language to English in Lightroom.

There is a simple "loading..." in the library instead of the tiles with the thumbnails of the folder.

I had my photos and the Lightroom catalogue on an external hard drive, which unfortunately broke down.

Now I want to open the catalog from the backup. The folder structure is displayed, but instead of the individual thumbnails it shows a single area with "loading..." I had already let the programm run for three days, nothing happened.

Can someone tell me what I can do?

Thank you

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-07 um 10.53.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines