• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 2021 dead slow

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After years of complaining about how slow LR Classic is, the latest 2021 update brought me great joy... at least for the first two sessions I was using it. It was flat out peppy! Images were opening fast, going through the pick process was moving at a rapid clip. 

Then today, the third session I'm using LR Classic 2021, it's BOGGED down slow. Slower than 2020 previously. I restarted the computer, left all other apps closed, and same speed behaviors. 

Any idea what's wrong or how to fix? Anyone else seeing this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, meant to mention: I'm running MacOS (Catalina 10.15.7) on a 2019 MacBook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AND: I had and still have the GPU processing turned on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact issue!!! Its so frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Recommend that you post this over at the official Adobe Feedback site, where Adobe Techs pay attention. Recommend that you include System Info as LrC reports it.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872?cType=PROBLEM&page=...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines