• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 missing some features (Range mask and Transformation panel) from a tutorial

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning all.

I am on Lightroom 5 which I bought a few years ago (more than 4 years I think). After watching tutorial on youtube to learn how to better use this software I realize that I do not have access to certain options. Especially in the graduated filter, I don't have the brush or the range mask.

The transformation panel does not exist and it is included in an onlet of the lens corrections panel.

Can you tell me how to access these options to facilitate photo editing? Thank you

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion caused and unable to find some features as shown in a tutorial you watched.

Would you mind sharing the URL of the tutorial you watched so that we may verify whether it's made for features offered in Lightroom 5.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These features were added in later versions of Lightroom. If you like them, you will have to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines