• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.14 problem with Print panel, no image.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Lightroom 6.14. Nothing displays in the Print panel. Regardless of what template it selects, the picture does not appear in the main window which, as you can see in the screen, is always gray. I tried with different printers and paper sizes. Has anyone had such a problem?

1111.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

The solution to the problem was the lack of the Ruler Units setting. I had to choose a measure.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't look at your screen shot because you Attached it instead of inserting it in the post.

2019-12-04 12_19_38-Lightroom 6.14 problem with Print panel, no image. - Adobe Support Community - 1.png

But try turning off the use of the GPU in the LR preferences on the performance tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the suggested suggestion with graphics card acceleration. Unfortunately, both with and without acceleration is experiencing a problem. Of course, after turning on and off acceleration, I started Lightroom again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it has something to do with your 4 Wide setting, choice, you made as I see in the screen shot you posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Selecting ONE image and test. In your screen shot you have 2 images selected in the film strip at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is still a problem with one selected photo. I want to say that I uninstalled Lightroom completely with the removal of preferences and reinstalled. The same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has got to be a Graphic subsystem problem. Try updating the video card drivers.

Works fine on my system. But I'm running LR Classic 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The solution to the problem was the lack of the Ruler Units setting. I had to choose a measure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines