• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic import from iPhone not seeing photos

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iphone 11 and and macbook pro with Sierra.  I haven't upgraded the operating system because a program that I use will not work.

I have always been able to import from my phone without difficulty until upgrading to lightroom classic subscription (was using lightroom 6 previously).  Now I get a message "no photos found".  Have spent hours researching for a fix but nothing has worked so far.  I import many photos (too many for my hard drive) to an external drive and a second copy to another backup drive.

Yes my phone is unlocked.  Looked under security and privacy settings on my mac to give Lightroom Classic permission but it wasn't listed.  I looked for files and folders checked as someone suggested and I couldn't find a way to do that.  include Subfolders is checked within  Lightroom.  I tried adding PTPCamera as someone suggested.

I'm not super techie but when I find clear instructions I try them.

I would so appreciate a hand with this.

Cheers

Jan

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm trying to delete this post because I see that an earlier version of my question posted when I thought it hadn't.  Sorry to add to confusion here.  If anyone can tell me how to delete this post, I"ll work from the original post.  I see I have a reply that I didn't know about (thought I would get an email.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines