• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom classic presets. acting differently than same preset on photoshop or Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day ,

since i updated to the last version of lightroom classic ive noticed that some of my presets when applied behave in a way they are not supposed to  . for example a preset that is suppose to just lift the shadow on the curve change the  whole curve instead and reset the rgb curve too changing the temperature of the photo too . that doesnt happen when i use the same  preset in photoshop or lightroom mobile.

i manely use lightroom classic so thats quite annoying, i tried to erase the resets and installem back in but no luck . any help please??

regards marco 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the specific details of the programs that are involved. You up graded from what to which version i.e. actual version number.

Details of your OS actual version number.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello thank you for the answer,

i have a mabook pro 13 inches 2017 and i run mac os mojave 10.14.6 

lightroom classic version 10.0  ,lightroom version 3.4,photoshop version 22.00(so all the latest)

basically on photoshop camera raw and on lightroom the preset work as it should but on lightroom classic and lightroom mobile it doesnt which i dont get because as long as im aware of they all use the same presets.

i think erasing all the presets from my computer and reinstalling em could possibly help but i see they are all stored on different locations so buy partially erasing em and reinstalling im probably adding mess to the already existing one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines