• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic quits when editing images from a Ricoh Theta SC2 camera

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to version 9.3 I have problems editing 360 degree images from a Ricoh Theta SC2 camera.  This is using standard tools in the Develop Module, after a couple of adjustments the programme quits without warning or any error messages.  Anyone else experiencing this strange behaviour?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links. I recommend you upload a sample image to Dropbox or similar and include the sharing link, and also provide a detailed description of the steps you took before it crashes. Even better would be a screen recording.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response John. Unfortunately I can't seem to post anything on this forum despite registering to the site. I have registered and can see my Photoshop Family profile. I can sign in to the site, but when I try and post it still has the 'Sign In to Post' button. I click on it, go through the signin process and come back to the same point. I have absolutely no idea what is going on on this site...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an out of the box thought, have you tried using your Adobe ID and password to sign in to the forum?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it's sorted now. Problem is with Safari - it just won't register or sign-in correctly. I switched to Firefox and was able to sign-in and enter my post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Problem is with Safari - it just won't register or sign-in correctly."

Right, I just looked into that. Seems there's been a longstanding bug using Safari with its default settings to log into the feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/this-forum-does-not-work-in-safari?topic-repl...

Pretty bad on Adobe's part.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines