• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Crashing when selecting the Develop module

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just installed Lightroom but a problem occurs as soon as I click on "development", a window with an incident report opens and the software stops whether I send the report or not
How can I fix this problem?

----

Bonjour, je viens d'installer Lightroom mais un problème survient dès que je clique sur "développement", une fenêtre s'ouvre avec un rapport d'incident et le logiciel s'éteint dans tout les cas (que j'envoie un rapport ou non)

Comment puis-je régler ce problème ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic is crashing while loading the Development module and generating a crash report.

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using? To verify the version you're using : Choose Help > System Info.

As the app is crashing when you open the Development module, it means the app crash is linked to the GPU drivers. To better diagnose the issue, please uncheck the option "use graphics processor" under Preferences> Performance menu and let us know if that helps?

For more info and further troubleshooting refer https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I turn off "use graphics processor", as you suggested it, and it works now !

Thanks a lot 

Lucile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Glad to know it's working fine now.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines