Highlighted

Lightroom crashing while exporting

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime I try to export Lightroom freezes and then crashes. After forced closing I can't reopen the program till computer is restared.

I moved my lightroom catalog location and everything is working fine but the exporting. I reset the Lightroom preferences and I even reinstalled the program and issue is still there.

Windows 10

Lighroom 9.3

Topics

Crash or freeze, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom crashing while exporting

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime I try to export Lightroom freezes and then crashes. After forced closing I can't reopen the program till computer is restared.

I moved my lightroom catalog location and everything is working fine but the exporting. I reset the Lightroom preferences and I even reinstalled the program and issue is still there.

Windows 10

Lighroom 9.3

Topics

Crash or freeze, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to try is resetting the preference file.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

be aware, some settings in preferences may change to defaults.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting the preferences again helped this time. Not sure why it didn't work the first time.

I didn't have an Android device attached.

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an Android device attached?

If so, remove that, then try again.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0