Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom does not find files

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have Catalina 10.15.3. I have all my pics on a external Harddisk SanDisk Extreme 500 1TB. I developed the pics and the ext. HD disconnected. reonnected Lightroom can not find the files anymore "Files not found" in the Develop Module. In the Libary Module there are NO Questionsmarks or exclamation Marks. It seems to find the files in the Libary module but NOT in the develop module. 

Please help! Thanks :..(

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the poorly named Community Help forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't understand what you mean by "I Develop pics and the ext HD disconnected"?

Does the EHD disconnect automatically or are YOU Unmounting it, disconnecting it?

If OS X is losing the connection to the EHD then that is a OS and or Computer hardware problem and has nothing to do with LR Classic and you developing images.

IIRC there was a setting in the OS X system preferences to Disconnect and or shut down USB ports when not being used. You could look for that setting and turn it off and then Test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi just shoot me, thank for your reply!

The EHD just disconnects when in use.. Then i get the message that i should "throu-out" the EHD. Maybe the plug does not fit tight enough. But since that happend...i can not develop anymore. 

Its a drag....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried a different USB, or whatever, port to connect that EHD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines