• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom export do not appear in Finder

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am exporting JPEG images from lightroom and the export seems to complete but then the files are missing in Finder.  I need to restart the computer (imac) and they appear.  Does anyone know what the problem is?  I have enough space on the hard drive I am exporting to and using the latest version of LRClassic.  It has only started happening in the last few days.  Please see export window attached.

Update...Lightroom can see the files and asks if you want to overwrite them if you re-export to same location and name.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are now appearing in Finder.  I didn't make any changes and one of the export folders is still missing its files...very strange but seems to be working for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big is the hard drive, and how much free space is there on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, there is over 2TB of space on the hard drive (6 in total) but it seems to be working now.  Am not sure what changed if anything but thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. What MACOS?

2. What parent folder are you storing photos in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines