• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom is not working after subscribing via apple store

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subcribed lightroom classic for a one year via apple store. But still the lightrrom appliction is not allowing me to carry out jobs ,FYI apple store is showing next renewal date is on Jan 2021

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to log out and back in in the LR app?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As previously mentioned, a good first step is to log out and then log back in. Also, what is happening when you launch Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just looked at the app store since I don't think you can actually subscribe to Classic through it. Indeed, the only thing they offer is a download of the cloud version (simply called Lightroom without the Classic monniker). You probably are running the wrong version of Lightroom therefore. The cloud version that you can get through the apple app store misses essential features sauch as watermarking, printing, virtual copies, etc etc etc etc etc. To get Classic, I am pretty sure you can only go through Adobe and subscribe to the photographer plan, which will give you Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. You probably should get Apple to give you a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the App store, I see Lightroom, I do not see Lightroom Classic. And digging a bit more Lightroom for iPad.

In Lightroom, click on Help, then System Information, then Copy. Paste that in a reply. Include all info from first line down to just after plug-in info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Proper care and feeding, including Insttallation, Updates, Accredidation (of license), Activation, depends upon the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Do you have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html# 

Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 3.37.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 3.38.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Info ot the Apple Store about Lightroom, states an Adobe subsription is required after 7 day trial. So do you have a subscription with Adobe? You would be able to sign in at Adobe.com, Select Manage Account , and review your Plan(s)

Whatever some Apple page states is meaningless if the Adobe site says no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines