Lightroom Mobile and Desktop not syncing all rated/starred Images

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using Lightroom Mobile for the quick edit and rating/starred to help with my work flow but for some reason the rated images in my sync folder shows 199 in LR mobile and the desktop sync only shows 174.  Any one know if there is a work around to get all the rated and edited version to sync properly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017
Hi Photopav,Could you please refer to this post and let us know if it helps Why are my ratings stars not syncing with Lightroom mobile? Regards,Sahil

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photopav,

Could you please refer to this post and let us know if it helps Why are my ratings stars not syncing with Lightroom mobile?

Regards,

Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok well it seems that work around WORKS, went into Lightroom Mobile changed all the rated images to 3 and boom they all updated fine on my desk top.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad it's working for you now. Feel free to reach out to us for any future queries.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to bring up an old post (this is my first post too!) but I'm having a problem with this.

I've started to use LR Mobile on my iPad to help in my workflow and use the ratings to cull photos while I'm away from my desktop, which is a lot of time!

Problem I have is the ratings I've assigned on my iPad aren't all showing up in Desktop and both seem to be synced. iPad shows 980 rated photos but desktop shows 880. Is there a way I can get the ratings to show up on the desktop?

I don't particularly want to change my 1 star ratings to 3 and back if I can avoid it especially without the ability to Select multiple images on the iPad.

Help? Thanks in advance!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if the new version of cc is working for you or not Bello but everything seems to be working for me now, without the work arounds.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines