Highlighted

Lightroom Plugins Have Stopped Working

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in Lightroom Classic and via the Edit option in Topaz DeNoise AI for editing. Topaz crashed and now all of the external plugin options are grayed out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Lightroom and Topaz in addtion to deleting and adding the presets in the Preferences tab but nothing seems to work to get them back. They're showing up as an option but are just grayed out. Anyone else have this problem and figured out out to fix it? Thank you!!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Plugins Have Stopped Working

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in Lightroom Classic and via the Edit option in Topaz DeNoise AI for editing. Topaz crashed and now all of the external plugin options are grayed out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Lightroom and Topaz in addtion to deleting and adding the presets in the Preferences tab but nothing seems to work to get them back. They're showing up as an option but are just grayed out. Anyone else have this problem and figured out out to fix it? Thank you!!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same problem developed after installing topaz as well - all plug ins are grayed out. Did you find a solution? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. At the moment, I have DeNoise AI as an external editor but if I need to use Sharpen AI, I have to go to Edit/Preferences, clear the external editor and configure Sharpen AI, only to go back and do the whole process again in order to use DeNoise AI.
I do not get my software listed as an Edit In optionExternal Editor in Lightroom 2.pngExternal Editor in Lightroom 1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have to go to Edit/Preferences, clear the external editor and configure Sharpen AI,"

Your post suggest that you believe you can only add ONE Additional External Editor in the list.

That is not correct.

You can add as many External Editors as you want. ie BOTH- DeNoise AI and Sharpen AI, can appear in the list.

The 'Secret' is that when you [Choose] an external App, and set the options for that App, You must then click the Preset Drop-down menu and "Save current settings as a new preset"

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But of course!... Thank you WobertC!

What surprises me is that those "options" should appear after installing Topaz but this time it didn't.

Anyway, my problem has been resolved! THANKS AGAIN!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0