Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom preset is resetting exposure to zero

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have been using the same tool for changing my pictures to black and white for about 5 years. I have a black and white prest that I made, and I will apply to the first picture in my shoot then sync the rest of the rest of my pictures , EXCEPT I unclick exposure so the exposure is not affected. This has worked WONDERS for me over the years of quickly converting a shoot to black and white. 

Recently (about a month ago?) I've noticed that when I do this, all of my exposures are setting back to zero. Every single picture. 
I have tried everything I can think of. If anyone as any advice on how to fix this , I would be forever greatful. 

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Possibly best to simply create a new Preset!

In the Preset dialog- Un-Check ALL adjustments except for [Black & White Mix]  (and default 'Process Version').

Or- Have you tried all the B&W PROFILES in the Profile Browser? You may find that a Profile is also a good (or better!) starting place for monochromes (Set in a Preset as 'Treatment & Profile' )

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines