• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Sync Question

Enthusiast ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have turned on Sync in Lightroom desktop and mobile devices. Why would it be syncing photos I took yesterday that are only in a date folder on desktop and not in any collection? They are appearing in desktop "All synced photographs".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these smart phone photos? Have you designated a location for your Lightroom Mobile Imports in your Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images were only imported to Lightroom Desktop direct from the card to Lightroom Desktop.

I see on further investigation, they are appearing in a collection called Mobile Sync, yet when I right click the image in it's original folder and select Go To Collection, it says it's in no collections? If it's in no collection then how is it appearing in Mobile Sync Collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try right-clicking and selecting Show in Finder... you  will see that images from your smart phone  are downloading to this folder and are showing up in your Library (in a folder and in a collection.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines