• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Tethered Capture Auto Advance Not Working

Explorer ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping that this is a simple fix that I am just missing.... However.. I have been using Tethered capture since it was introduced. It has always displayed the most recent frame shot. All of a sudden I have been experiencing that when I shoot tethered it instead jumps to either the first frame in the entire folder or for some reason to the some random frame many frames prior (and then continues to jump to THAT frame from that point on.). I cannot figure out for the life of me how to resolve the issue. The "Disable Auto Advance" is UNCHECKED and I have tried checking it and shooting and then unchecking it and shooting again, to no avail... I have tried shooting in loupe mode, grid mode, survey mode, and in the develop module.. all to no avail. ANY ideas are welcome .. EXCEPT the idea of unchecking the "Disable Auto Advance" box.. for obvious reasons.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

We have fixed the issue in Lightroom Classic 9.2. Please let us know if you still face the issue.
Thanks,
Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem... Have you found any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexanders and Hursey,

Sorry that the auto advance in Lightroom is not working while using the tethered capture mode.

Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using? Which Camera are you using?

Also, have you gone through the steps mentioned in this article Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom to do some basic troubleshooting that  might help resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am shooting with the most current version of Lightroom Classic (8.4) thought this has been an issue across several of the last builds. This also happens across different computers (Mac Pro, Mackbook Pro) I am shooting with a Hasselblad H6D 100c. The problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hursey,

Have you found a resolve for this? Also, are you still able to tether using the Hasselblad Plug-In? I'm finding I am unale to tether in LrC witht the Plug-In. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have fixed the issue in Lightroom Classic 9.2. Please let us know if you still face the issue.
Thanks,
Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines