Logging off and "unexpected error"

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Lately I keep getting logged off and kicked out while exporting my edits in Lightroom Classic. It has been going off and on for about 5-6 weeks. I have searched the boards and internet without success. I have kept up with all the updates. While searching on these boards today, I received another error.  It gave me a code for reference.  It seems like application kicks me off or logs me out repeatedly. Help anyone!?

Will

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Sign out, then sign back in. Sometimes this fixes any accreditation issue. Keep an eye out for any notes posted in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, when doing this, might be informative.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

It seems like that is the repeated fix. I have to log in again every time it kicks me off. It goes through the two step verification process every time..  What makes it most annoying is the fact that I can't rely on my work to export while I run off to do other tasks..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Adobe.com, sign in, inspect your plan, make sure the e=mail address listed matches what you are using to sign into the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

You may need to actually contact Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
williamB82D AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood,

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I keep getting logged off and kicked out while exporting my edits in Lightroom Classic."

What exactly do you mean by "logged off"? Please be specific.

"While searching on these boards today, I received another error."

What does this have to do with Lightroom Classic? When you get an error searching these boards, this sounds like a browser problem or a computer problem or an internet problem and not a Lightroom Classic problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specifically, it closes my work in Lightroom Classic while exporting my work. I reopen the program (on PC) and it asks me to re-input my credentials (login and password). Coincidently, as I am logged in to the Adobe Support Community, it kicked me out and asked me to log in again..  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next time this happens, Befire logging in again, bring up the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App and see if you are still signed in. As a diagnostic inquiry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines