Highlighted

Lost unsynced photos on iOS LR from crashing.

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had unsynced photos in iOS LR editor that were unsynced, when my phone crashed all of the photos were lost when I reopened the application. I have the diagnostic report available if an adobe employee could help me recover the photos

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost unsynced photos on iOS LR from crashing.

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had unsynced photos in iOS LR editor that were unsynced, when my phone crashed all of the photos were lost when I reopened the application. I have the diagnostic report available if an adobe employee could help me recover the photos

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a known issue on mobile and cloud based system. More details can be found at https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0