• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR classic presets do not apply correct profile with Fuji XT-3

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from LR6 to Classic for my new Fuji XT-3. My existing presets allegedly use the Adobe standard profile but this gives a horrible green colour cast. I tried setting up new presets with various  profiles and discovered that

(1)when I hover over the preset name the preview and main image are OK

(2) when I move the cursor outside the preset list area the green colour cast appears.

(3) Changing the profile to something else (or  back to the original profile ) removes the colour cast.

I conclude the presets are not applying the correct profile.

I attach screen shots to illustrate the problem corresponding to the 3 steps listed.

THanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please include your screen shots in a reply to yourself. You do that using the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.

2019-09-22 08_55_54-Issues with developer module - Adobe Support Community.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the screen shots- the version is 8.4.1.1. Cursor hovers over preset name1. Cursor hovers over preset name2. Cursor outside preset list area2. Cursor outside preset list area3. Profile reset, cursor in main window3. Profile reset, cursor in main window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem occurs with Fuji XT-3 but not with Canon 700D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the problem at the below post. To fix this try including PV5 'Treatment & Profile' in the preset settings. I've provided two ways to do this at the below link. See if that helps.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-Classic/Preset-different-look-between-navigator-and-develop...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Todd but PV5 is used automatically. I tried forcing PV4 but same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at a computer so some of this might be off a bit

First up, it would be nice to see the history panel after you apply your develop presets. I have no idea what that preset adjusts. The history panel info might help, might not.

Oh, and in none of the 3 samples, did you actually apply the preset, hence the right side screen panels, the sliders. tell us nothing.

Moving on. Adobe had issues for the Fujifilm X-T3 White balance in Lightroom Classic, and Adobe Camera RAW (so in PS as a result). if you used any of the WB options other than as shot, things went magenta. Supposedly that is fixed two three versions back. Your issue looks similar yet different.

Inquiry, I forget what panel, I think way down bottom right. Process version, 5 or newer correct? 4, 3, etc will cause problems.

Workflow change recommendation. Something that coming from v6 may not be known. Notice in the right side panel that the Profile is up top, not down low with or near process. Click on that profile, select browse, low and  behold camera matching, like a nice Fujifilm one. Camera matching changes camera to camera. Also more than just Adobe Standard.

Oh, I forget, that Profile, Adobe Standard, More and more, for specific cameras a Standard v2 is included. One is for the  X-T3. Hopefully Lightroom would automatically use v2, not v1 for your X-T3. This can get fouled up with older imports. Try something other  than Adobe Standard, and apply your Develop preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, replying to your comments:

- history panel is visible

- I did apply the presets

-process v5

-I redid the preset from scratch to avoid potential problems from LR6

- There is a bug with presets and Fuji XT-3

- There is a lso a general color problem with Fuji XT-3 since the most pleasing results I generally get with "as shot" color balance which has tint around +30.  using adobe daylight puts it at +10 which is greener.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Also importing with Fuji Previa profile works OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines