• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR erstellt beim Import von Fotos einen zweiten Ordner mit der gleichen Bezeichnung

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, 

ich habe unter MAC OS Catalina folgendes Problem beim Importieren von neuen Fotos. Meine Ordnerstruktur sieht wie folgt aus:

Macintosh HD

-Fotos

- XXX

- YYY

- Neue Fotos

Neue Fotos habe ich bisher immer in den Ordner "Neue Fotos" importiert, dort bearbeitet und dann verschoben. 

Nun ist es so, dass mir beim Import durch LR ein zweiter Ordern mit der Bezeichnung "Neue Fotos" angelegt wird. Dieser findet sich dann in der Ordnerstruktur direkt unter Macintosh HD und nicht unter dem Ordner Fotos:

Macintosh HD

-Fotos

- XXX

- YYY

- Neue Fotos

-Neue Fotos

Woran kann das liegen? Was muss ich tun, damit das nicht passiert?

VG

Marcus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your 'Destination' options may be changed.

In my example (using old photos)  I am importing to a 'Dated Folders' option but the 'date' folders created are placed below the selected 'parent' folder.

1) {Documents} is the selected parent folder-

ScreenShot154.jpg

2) {Documents/PHOTOS} is the selected parent folder-

ScreenShot155.jpg

Check your Destination options.

Note: in my screen-clips the greyed folders and ticked numbers indicate the destination where the imported photos will be stored. Preview this before you click the final [Import] button.

I also suggest you not use a 'New Photos' folder. Place your imported photos in a folder that will be permanent and you never have to move folders or rename folders (with increased risk of problems).

To find 'New Photos'- The Catalog panel has a 'Previous Import' list. You can add recent folders to a "favorite" list in the folder panel. You can color code recent folders. And metadata will easily find photos by 'Date'.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines