• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC 10.2 secondary display not updating after crop

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After crop changes, the secondary display does not always update ro reflect the new crop.  If I click on a previous step in the edit history window, then click on the crop edit (the latest step) in the history window, the secondary display will update correctly.

This is a new behaviour with version 10.2.  I have not experienced this same problem with previous versions.  Is this a bug, or a settings issue, or ??

Running Win 10 Pro, with plenty of RAM and storage available.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive seen this acouple of versions ago and now this bug is back again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, it seems that the secondary display updates on every other change in the crop edit function.  Make one change, no update in the secondary display.  Make another change, and the secondary display catches up.  With a third change, no update.  With a 4th change, display catches up again.  And so on, and so on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes me too. How long do you think it will take for Adobe support will respond?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines