Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Fotos > LR Classic

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,
ich möchte meine Fotos vom MacOS-Foto (iPhoto Nachfolger) nach LR Classic migrieren.

Jetzt habe ich die Fotos aus dem Fotos-Programm exportiert (incl. XMP-Datei).

Leider kann LR die XMP-Datei beim importieren nicht lesen. Auch nachträglich mit "Metadaten aus Datei lesen" funktioniert nicht.

Hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich die XMP-Informationen in die Fotos bekomme?

Ich bin für jeden Tipp dankbar

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: "I would like to migrate my photos from the MacOS photo (iPhoto successor) to LR Classic. Now I have exported the photos from the photos program (including the XMP file). Unfortunately, LR cannot read the XMP file when it is imported. "Read metadata from file" does not work afterwards either. Does anyone have any idea how to get the XMP info into the photos? I am grateful for every tip"

Are the exported photos raw or JPEG?  LR automatically read metadata from .xmp sidecars for raws but not for JPEGs.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines