• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata sync problems

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text below image: When syncing metadata, first select the image that contains the metadata you want. In addition, select all the images for which you want the same metadata and click the Sync Metadata button. The form that appears shows the information to be transferred checked. So here is another opportunity to complete the first selected image as well.

My question is. Why the Sync Metadata button is gray and the form does not open with a mouse click.20210217_111938.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Not sure I understand your question so I followed the text with a number of images in my own LR catalog.

For the Synchronize metatdata windwo to appear, you need to be in the Library Module.

In that Module, with my catalog, the Synchronize metat data window with the itmes to syn checkmarked, my Synchronize button is blue. THe button on the right panel in the Library module says "Sync" and not Synchronize Metadata. 

Further, when I click the blue Synchronize button in the metatdata panel, Lightroom goes ahead and syncs the metadata in all the selected image. Then the window closes and the SYnc button returns from the light gray color, meaning more than one items  is selected, to the normal dark gray color.

What version of Lightroom Classic are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines