• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing develop resets

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating LRC to 9.3 my develop presets have gone missing! I have reset the preferences file but problem remains. When trying to use presets, I can scroll down and the image shows changes that but the preset listings are not visible. Saved a new test preset but that did not show up in the menu. Checked the  folders and found all the presets under AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings. All the presets are there including my new Test preset.  Also, clicking  on Presets twice duplicates the menus - see screen grab attached. Makes no difference in solo mode. By the way, all the profiles are there and working.

Any suggestions on what has gone wrong? Can I reinstall LRC to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

See the post which solves the problem!  

presets are invisible 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the presets panel, while you have an image selected, preferably RAW, click on that + symbol, select Manage, check off those you want available. This goes way back to v7.3 (7.2/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and some reorganizing may have occured in v9.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that when I select Manage, all the preset groups are listed. I checked to see if turning them on/off made any difference. It did'nt. Also, in Photoshop and Lightroom the presets lists show up and work excactly as they should. Only LRC has a problem. Also, as mentioned in original post, when scrolling through the blank preset menu in LRC, the edited image changes but the preset cannot be selected. Clearly there is something wrong how LRC is displaying the Presets.

Do you know what "reorganizing" occured in the updte? Adobe makes no mention of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you say- you have two Snapshot panels and two History panels, so something is wrong with the install.

I suggest you backup the catalog, uninstall from the CC Desktop App and re-install. See if that fixes.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done the reinstall, deleted the preference file, restarted LRC, opened a file for developing, Presets were there! Tried another file, Presets were gone and I am back exactly to where I started! Decided to deselect Presets in the left hand panel for now. If I need to use a preset, I will take the file into Photoshop until I come across a fix. Also, will take up the problem with Adobe and see if they have any ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In any of your catalogs are you selecting to store presets with catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have not done that but was thinking to try to see if it made any difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had, that could be the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the post which solves the problem!  

presets are invisible 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines