• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing files after removed from Ir catalogue

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported photos by mistake in the catalogue. Iremoved the unwanted Photos from the catalogue, and now I can't find them anymore, they were located on the desktop before. I also checked if they are in the basket, but nothing. Where can I find them? I'm using windows 10 as operating system

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom might have moved them during import. Use your operating system's search feature to search all hard disks for them by file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you Remove them? What option did you chose, Delete from Disk or just Remove?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just removed them from the cataloue, i did not delete them.

Lightroom moved them all into a new folder and put them on a complete different location.Importent is, that I found them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then you, that is "YOU", made a mistake when you imported them.

Probably as above by dj_paige they were already on your hard drive and you have selected MOVE at the top of the import dialog window. You should have selected ADD when importing images that are already on your hard drive and In the folder you want them in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines