• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for premium plan not working!

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my subscription plan today in App Store and the subscription isn't working. It don't let me even renew the subscription in app , none of the steps help to solve this problem! In App Store says it's active, but it doesn't work, can't even restore purchases, it's stuck on loading. Somone help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

You need to talk directly to Adobe, or talk to the App Store. We are not Adobe here, we are just other Lightroom Classic users who have no way to help you with payment/subscription problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to talk directly to Adobe, or talk to the App Store. We are not Adobe here, we are just other Lightroom Classic users who have no way to help you with payment/subscription problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What number to reach adobe ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines