• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin LensTagger

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

In addition to 6-bit coded Leica lenses which provide relevant EXIF info, e,g, focal length, lens name, etc, I am also using  Voigtlander lenses which are not Leica 6-bit coded.

In order to have EXIF info recorded from Voigtlander lenses when using LR6, I added the LensTagger plugin (plus exiftool).

In my repeated attempts to use it, I have been getting the error message: Failed to run command.

I am hoping someone who had overcome a similar problem can show me the way to resolve this.

Thank you in anticipation of a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

I am happy to report that my issue is resolved. My command line was incorrect.

Thank you all for attempting to assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably didn't properly install ExifTool. See the suggestions here:

https://www.lenstagger.com/faq/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am happy to report that my issue is resolved. My command line was incorrect.

Thank you all for attempting to assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy New Year! Responding to this OLD thread. I digitize thousands of old slides, negatives and prints. I had tried LensTagger before and had trouble with it and abandoned it. Yesterday, I downloaded the latest version and tried again and this time I paid attention to the path for Exif Tool. Now it works great so from now on I'll see if I can get camera and lens detail from clients and I'll embed that with their images. 

One thing I'm curious about is that there is an option to save the settings one has set up at that point as a preset. That seems fine, except there is no field for a name for that 'preset', and consequently I see no way to save more than one preset, AND whether I save it or not, the plugin always opens with the last settings I had set up, for both lens and camera. 

I'm wondering if I'm missing something?? Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines