Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin probrem

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Pixieset plugin and from one day to another a popup window just come up with this error message:

Connection failed

Please check your internet connection and try again (#1000)

Of course I have internet connection and really don't know how to solve this problem.

I've already removed the plugin, deleted the trash and added again the plugin but since then I am not able to login to Pixieset because of the error message.

I have Lightroom 6.0 and everything else is working correctly but Pixieset plugin.

My browser is Safari and using a Macbook (Yosemite o.s.)

Can you please help me somehow?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to ask the developer (Pixieset?) for help on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the first thing Ive done, contacted their costumer service but they couldn’t see any problem.. The only advice was to remove and add again the plugin but it didn’t help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that plugin, so it's hard to advise you. I assume it is set up in the Plugin Manager, and does it set up a Publish Service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is in Plugin Manager and sets up a Publish Service. As you could see the screenshots I attached above Pixieset is installed and running but I can't login because the error message :(.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't recognise that you had included screenshots. In Plugin Manager, are you absolutely sure you have entered the correct logon details? Try re-entering them, and also look out for any spaces at the start or end of any url, username or password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries :). Yes I am sure they are correct. But after clicking log in the first thing is the error message saying there is no internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, nothing changed in this area of Lightroom since version 3.

Have you tried restarting LR while resetting the preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I've restarted LR more times and as soon as it starts the 'Connection failed' popup window appears but then everything works fine except Pixieset. So really no idea what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I asked "while resetting the preferences?" Hold down Alt/Opt-Shift as you restart and a dialog box should appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know what you mean 🙂 thank you, now I've done that and Pixieset plugin disappeared so be back soon. Maybe adding it now will change something 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing has changed 😞 There is the error message again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming the logon details are absolutely correct (type them in, don't cut and paste as you can get spaces) I find it hard to see a way forward from the Lightroom side. Did Pixieset develop the plugin themselves, or did you get it from a third party?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I always typed the login details. The plugin is from Pixiest website, it is a free plugin. Thanks anyway maybe some other settings have changed I didn't notice..don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines