• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Upgraded Catalog From Going To OneDrive

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open an existing catalog in Lightroom, it wants to upgrade it to the latest version, which is fine. The problem is that the upgraded catalog location is: C:\users\myusername\OneDrive\therestofmyfilename. It will not allow me to change the location.

How do I stop it from going to OneDrive? I do not have syncing turned on

Thanks for anyone's help!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally by default Adobe installs Lightroom in  your Pictures directory. Can you confirm that you have a  Lightroom folder in  your Pictures directory on your C drive? If  you've got Lightroom files in OneDrive you would have added that location perhaps as a backup or  you would have moved them there. If you have Lightroom in  your Pictures folder when you open  Lightroom select Open>Other Catalog from the File menu in Lightroom and  navigate to the Pictures/Lightroom directory and select the current version (v10 if you've updated).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1609971466450.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1609971466451.png

GoldingD_2-1609971466451.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can turn off One Drive any time you want.

Or, if the upgraded catalog is in the wrong folder ... shut down Lightroom Classic, and then move the catalog to wherever you want it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To support the post from @dj_paige 

Instructions to Move a Catalog are to be found in this blog article-

CATALOG-FIND AND MOVE

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines