• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapse Issue

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create timelapse with still images and when i export the images after processing as video in the slideshow tab in lightroom classic , the end timelapse always has dark frames in the starting 2 seconds then the timelapse runs smoothly  in the process some frames are skipped ,  the same happens when i try with photoshop as well.

I take around 600 images and tried 24/30 fps as my output , the time interval varied from 0.5 seconds to 0.10 seconds till same happens with every timelapse.

My DSLR is Nikon D3100 and i use usb cable that is connected to my smartphone as an intervalometer and i make sure the connection is proper.

Maybe my SD card or dslr buffer is the issue here,  i turned off image review , autofocus and stabilisation too.

Let me give an example , when i tried shooting a sunrise the initial images are being skipped and the images with good light are rendered properly in the timelapse.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't help with the specifics of your issue, other than to observe that in recent years, many people have reported problems trying to make videos with LR.  In general, video is LR's neglected stepchild.

Many have reported getting excellent results with LRTimelapse, which isn't cheap. Others have also reported good results exporting the frames to a folder and using Photoshop to build the video (google for tutorials on that).

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines