• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When you have a mirrored lake effect how do you smooth out a few waves in Lightroom

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took a few pictures this past weekend and I found I had a mirrored effect. I know there's a way but I'm not experienced enough to know how to take out the ripples.  Any suggestions, help would be greatly appreciated

LueyD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do this in Lightroom? Well, honestly, you select the photo in Lightroom, then Ctrl-E and edit the photo in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are looking to blur the whole water surface, you can use an adjustment brush.

If you are looking to do some intelligent pixel manipulation, you are going to need to go to Photoshop or a similar pixel editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LueyD,

Are you looking to create a similar effect or achieve something similar as mentioned in this article?

Create Silky Smooth Waterfalls In Photoshop

If so, you need to use Photoshop as I can't think of a way you easily can do this in Lightroom.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines