• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMS, FMLE & pre encoded H.264 streams from IP cameras

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am looking to take pre encoded IP H.264 streams and re transmit via FMS as HLS packaged HTTP for apple products.

My question ... can FMLE allow me to pull in streams of h.264 rtmp or http source.

I do understand I need drivers, but, if I do have drivers, I just need FMLE targeting to FMS and HLS Live packager app. No need to decode and re encode source.

Part two ... How many independent streams can FMS(AMS) handle on the input side. I need AMS to act as a conventional broadcast video router. I need 3 in, and in IP stream logic, I would have infinite out?

Thanks

Ivan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes if you can get a driver which takes your IP H.264 streams and gives it to FMLE as raw stream - then FMLE can publish them to AMS.

There is no limit from AMS end per se - it would depend on your hardware and underlying OS limitations. There are lots of factors which decides how many streams AMS can support and hardware is the key here. 3 input streams is very much doable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines