• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable Apache HTTP Server

Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am still new to FMS... I have installed FMS 4.5 several weeks ago.. but at that time, i did not install Apache HTTP Server. ...

So, if now i need to enable Apache HTTP Server, can I do install it now alone? or i need to re-install FMS4.5 to get it working?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

You will have to reinstall...BTW it is not such a big ask to reinstall...Just make sure you backup and restore the conf and applications folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to reinstall...BTW it is not such a big ask to reinstall...Just make sure you backup and restore the conf and applications folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello hparmar,

thanks for the help and the information. Appreciated. I just want to make sure so that I donot mess things up. I am still very new into this:

So i will download a copy of conf and application folder

Install FMS again with http

the replace the conf and application folder with the ones i downloaded before as back up...

right? and do i need to uninstall the original server first? before re-installing it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines