• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDS and HTTP Progressive Download Though MS UAG

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using HTTP or HTTPS (HDS & HTTP Progressive Download), can an external client (internet user) stream video to their browser with flash installed through a Microsoft UAG access control solution to internal (intranet) web resources (Adobe Media Server) that publish hyperlinks to live or on-demand video feeds?  I do not want a user to have to open Flash Media Player and type in a URL.  It needs to be point and click.  If this can be accomplish can you give a breif description and any challenges/concerns that should be addressed (i.e. bandwidth consumption and feed/stream quality).   Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get your question clearly but just trying to answer. If an external client can access port 80 via http - it should be able to stream video but you would need OSMF based client to play HDS. You can always have links which indirectly opens OSMF based player like FMP and then pass URL via query parameter or something that way. I dont think this should have any impact on bandwidth and stream quality concerns. Again i am answering based on my understanding of your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines