Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Livepkgr Admin panel logs

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is "livepkgr" application access log not recorded the way it records "live" application?

In my FMS, when I broadcast in "rtmp://<myip>/live", whenever someone connects to the stream, the logs appear in the live logs panel of admin console. But when I am streaming at "rtmp://<myip>/livepkgr" nothing is logged when someone access the stream from the website. It shows when fmle connects, and when someone connects from a site including their urls and IP

Is it possible to make livepkgr logs the same way live does?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Just look at the main.asc - onConnect code of "live" application - you can find it here - <installdir of FMS>\samples\applications\live. You need to put similar code in livepkgr's main.asc.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming you are talking about This might be because there are not same kind of traces in Application code and hence not logging of such kind for livepkgr. If you are on Interactive Edition this should not be issue as you can modify and put your own traces but if you are on Streaming Edition - this can be issue. We can file bug for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I will change my edition to interactive, what shall I do? Which file to edit? Do you have some sort of documentation for this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just look at the main.asc - onConnect code of "live" application - you can find it here - <installdir of FMS>\samples\applications\live. You need to put similar code in livepkgr's main.asc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about enterprise? Can I apply the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines