• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manycam RTMP

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many cam is a very useful software for streaming desktop, videos, photos, etc to AMS

recently many cam updated a option called RTMP stream to directly stream to Media Servers

the server url and stream are working fine with justin.tv freedocast etc but not working with AMS livepkgr and live service

assist if any one know this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Manycam are you talking about...in which there is a direct RTMP publishing to AMS feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok i saw they have added some kind of rtmp streaming support to version 4.x...However you can stream that to only a special app residing on their designated servers...i tried streaming on to my AMS server and AMS server receives a disconnect from the client...May be they applicaiton is aimed for a specific purpose and is targetted for only certain kind of AMS app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines