Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time shifting and record live stream

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2014 Apr 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellow everyone,

I would like to stream videos for my viewers and them have a abiliti to timeshifting live stream.

Can I use live application for timeshifting? Or I should use livepkgr to do that.

For archive and play on the VOD mode I like to stream live and record at same time. in the livepkgr I see in the stream folder create a stream file with the f4f extention automaticaly whoever in the live application I should call application.record on the FMS to save live stream on the server.

Please advise me the better solution to archive and time shifting.

Many Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

livepkgr application for for HTTP streaming...

f youjust want to stream over rtmp use live application and code to record the stream...recording is pretty simple in AMS just call Stream.get() s.record(...) s.play() where s is the stream which you are recording...

application.onPublish = function(clientObj, streamObj) {      trace("recording started...");       var strName = "recorded_" + streamObj.name;      var s = Stream.get(strName);      if (s == undefined )           return;         s.onStatus = function(info)      {           trace(info.code);      }           if (!s.record("record"))      {           s.trace("record failed.");      }            s.play(streamObj.name, -1, -1, true); }

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines