• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use requested filepath inside application.onConnect

Feb 11, 2012 Feb 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

i am trying to improve the conditional access procedure for our VOD service and i can't find any way how

to get the VOD filepath requested by the client inside server side action script application (and use it to apply the business rules).

Taking an example, here is what i need:

- client is requesting service rtmpe://fms.vodservice.com/vodapp for file mp4:/vodlocation/my_requested_file.mp4

- inside main.asc, prefferably in application.onConnect i would like to use the requested filepath "mp4:/vodlocation/my_requested_file.mp4" as

input for conditional access procedure.

Is this possible ? And how ?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this possible? Has this been solved? I am trying to accomplish the same thing.

Are there other methods to getting the full file path with server side ActionScript?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not supply stream anme/file name while doing a connect  operation...You just connect to app and then later on you make another call to the server to play the a given stream(live or recorded) for you.

You should check for "Stream.onStatus" to check for stream name details...Though i am not sure if the query string details are available there or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines