• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sort animations in order

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The choice of animation is one big mess. How can basic sorting options be missing, e.g. by name?

TOPICS
Viewer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is (one big mess), but you can search by name.

Not the best (search an entire genre or a specific name) but switch from "Character Tab" to "Animations", then Search. It gets you closer to the "jump", "Snake dance" or "Thriller" move that you may be looking for.

I just hope you're not (like me) looking for "Walk Down Stairs" heheheh. 😞

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 2.44.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still always a few subpages of the results, it is also difficult for me to guess what animations are available, I would like to view them all one by one, but then they appear in a random order, I have the impression that while browsing them, this order changes constantly what prevents me to review all available animations, it is absurd to put so much work into creating such a database of professional animations and make it impossible to view them due to the lack of a basic sorting function that could be implemented in literally 2 minutes!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree with you.

There are several of us here who have asked for "Alpha Numeric" sorting, and Boolean Searches.

I don't want to go down the negative route, but I'd just note that "Hey, at least we're getting some good mocap resources for free?" (little shrug emoji goes here).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe kept it open and free to use instead of tossing it in the bin which is very much their normal goto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines