• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

join maximo animations in blender

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, i was wondering how / if you can import animations in blender so that two animations on the same character models can run directly after each other with a smooth transition. eg a at the end of a running animation it then follows on with a say a dieing animation.

if explanation isnt clear just say .

any feedback appreciated.

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

If you Download Animations using the same character selected then you should be able to blend them in Blender.

make you you import them into blender using the same import settings.

this tutorial helped me learn how to do it in blender, it takes some practice If you're not really an Animator which I'm not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4XaIvP7Ok&ab_channel=TrueYouProductions

its not the most efficient tutorial but it got my started using NLA tracks which is the key to joing animations.

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

type the word pack into the search engine... what options you have will show up

Screenshot (987).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! is there anyway to join diffrent elements from diffrent packs ? or will i have to improve on my animation skills.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you Download Animations using the same character selected then you should be able to blend them in Blender.

make you you import them into blender using the same import settings.

this tutorial helped me learn how to do it in blender, it takes some practice If you're not really an Animator which I'm not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4XaIvP7Ok&ab_channel=TrueYouProductions

its not the most efficient tutorial but it got my started using NLA tracks which is the key to joing animations.

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines