• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo add-on for Blender 4.0 doesn't work

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current Mixamo add-on version 30377 doesn't work in Blender 4.0 beta. Maybe developers could fix something in the code. It will be very nice. Yeah, this version of Blender still in beta, but the release on November 7th and it needs to be ready to work. Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maximo Blender 4.0 error.png

I get following message with your latest Blender 4.0 fix. It was installed without issue. I get the message when applying 'Create Rontrol Rig' to the supplied model. To be able to upload it I renamed it to '.jpg' just remove the last name part. Hopefully you will find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bloody attachements were removed 😞

So my blend file I cannot send. I imported attached fbx file in a blank drawing and tried to add the control rig.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toapyandfriends.com

• I'm completely new to Blender/Mixamo so I have all 'new' installations with no prior versions. I'm trying to folow a video course for Godot. As my primairy goal is to have a character for GoDot.
  • The 'Xbot' was downloaded 12-01-2024 as binairy in T position straight from the mixamo site.
  • I got the updated mixamo version from your link as the 'official' version was completely not working at all. Although I tested the original mixamo version, I had removed it. To be sure I have the right files, I just binairy compared my local files with your supplied links and they match a 100%.
  • When importing the model I'm not asked for any settings, where to find them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toapyandfriends.com

I just retried to try the re-importing and now everything is working!!! The difference is that my laptop was rebooted just a minute ago due to an update. So possible that something was not completely correctly installed as I tried the mixamo updated version. Sorry for all the fuss and inconvenience.

Cheers

Ludo

Very good work from you guys, now figuring the rest out 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines