• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mixamo animations import to blender messed up

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a newbie in the 3d animation world, and I'm trying to import some animations from mixamo to Blender, but it isn't working well... when imported in Blender the FBX got messed up, like this:

Captura de tela 2023-09-18 210922.png

I'll describe here the steps I did:

imported a DAE model to blender;

Captura de tela 2023-09-18 211937.png

exported DAE as FBX;

imported FBX to mixamo;

Captura de tela 2023-09-18 212241.png

choose animation;

exported FBX(binary) *I've tried to export the animation to FBX for Unity and FBX 7.4 too, it did'n work.

*When exported DAE animation from mixamo it works in some way, but lagging.

I'd like to know what's causing the FBX to be imported all messed up, and how can I fix this, if someone knows, kindly help me.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Upload , Viewer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Fbx is not a standard and it has changed in the last few years which is why Mixamo lets you pick more than one Fbx option

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

You didn't answered my doubts, why is the fbx being imported model messed up?
I found is causing that, there is a step that I didn't mentioned before in the post, this step was used specificaly for the model in the images. I've rigged it on Acurig... so the rigs were kind of in conflict... causing the model to be imported in Blender like it's was hit by a TyranosaurusMonsterTrain.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fbx is not a standard and it has changed in the last few years which is why Mixamo lets you pick more than one Fbx option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You didn't answered my doubts, why is the fbx being imported model messed up?
I found is causing that, there is a step that I didn't mentioned before in the post, this step was used specificaly for the model in the images. I've rigged it on Acurig... so the rigs were kind of in conflict... causing the model to be imported in Blender like it's was hit by a TyranosaurusMonsterTrain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines