• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo fuse crashing when assembling the model

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason and spontaneously, for some time now this has occurred to me, whenever I try to assemble a model in mixamo fuse, no matter which part I start with, it crashes straight away, an example: if I choose a head , then it will go to the body selection part and it will crash and this is regardless of which part I start with.

It accepts receiving pre-made models, but if I try to model the body parts of this model, it will fail and the mixamo fuse will close.

I've already updated the machine's drivers, and I don't know if it's necessary to have any other resources like an extra program on the machine, I don't have a video card, just the integrated one from Intel, but that was never a problem for me, as it worked perfectly.

I use the Steam version.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1.  you are in the wrong forum... Adobe has nothing to do with Fuse1.3 and the correct place to ask your questions is in the old forum found https://steamcommunity.com/app/257400/discussions/
  2. the other resources you must have is Steam and I'm going to assume your OS isn't Windows 10 so thats why it stopped working... as of 1st, 2024 Steam actively [aggressively] blocks their app from running on any Windows system below ten
  3. off topic but Adobe also [aggressively] blocks their Fuse from running now... its dead software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines