Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo X Bot character with high heel pose

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want the Mixamo X-Bot character in a high heel position, similar to this image. I will use this with UE 5 Metahuman. How can I create this pose that will fit in high heel shoes.

Mahdi270277399z0h_1-1698092627781.png

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

if you retarget the model yes high heels gets carried across to your UE Mannequin

i made some notes back when i used UE and Fuse/ Mixamo

https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-get-fuse-characters-working-in-unreal-engine-4-15.227038/

note UE has two different Mannequin designs; one for npc and one for character being controlled

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

high heels is actually pretty hard to model on a flat foot so you are much better off using the Medea model with any of the catwalk animations because both are designed for heels

Screenshot (1553).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will use this mixamo animation to UE metahuman. Is its skeleton also in the high heel position, or is it just a default skeleton with a high heel-posed mesh?
So If I use this meadea model, will my metahuman character also be change as this pose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you retarget the model yes high heels gets carried across to your UE Mannequin

i made some notes back when i used UE and Fuse/ Mixamo

https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-get-fuse-characters-working-in-unreal-engine-4-15.227038/

note UE has two different Mannequin designs; one for npc and one for character being controlled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines