• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Importing Low Poly Character

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I am having an ISNANE amount of problems loading in this low poly humanoid character. I have searched everywhere for answers but can not seem to find any. If you can think of it, I have probably tried it. Exporting different ways, changing from a normal pose to a T-Pose, etc. I can not for the life of me get this to work. Mind you, last night I got a similar (not exact same) modle to work perfectly first try, so I am thouroughly confused here. I am on character version 28, and it still is not functioning, so I have come to you all for assistance.  As you can see, a lot of stuff is happening here.
DonwloadedTpose.PNGDownloadedIdle.PNGTrial28.PNGMixamoPreview.PNG

TOPICS
Bug , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticing the pictures are not explained, I shall do that here. The top pictureis of what the downloaded T-Pose looks like directly from Mixamo after uploading my character. 

The second is what a random Idle animation I clicked on looks like downloaded. Mind you, in the preview it looks perfectly fine. 

The third is my model after being exported from Blender, what it is supposed to look like.

And the last is what the model looks like in the mixamo preview. I read that this happens to low poly in here anyways, so I didn't worry to much about it. Apparently it goes away after exporting? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the first two pictures are file coruption but the model will upload if you pick the claw hand bone set... the actual hands are too small for other sets but thats pretty easy to fix

hint: proxy server = change file name between different test versions so the Mixamo ui does in fact upload the new builds and as always, share the file for real help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines