• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion: Jaw animation

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a character with a pronounced jowl I would like to rig for animation. Rigging the model myself in blender is inconvenient after uploading the mesh and downloading it with mixamo's skeleton embedded because there's too many complicated obstacles. Blender's "Anim-All", which I thought was the saving grace, didn't help because FBX doesn't export mesh that dynamic. Alembic exportation worked but the color is lost. What am I supposed to do here? I have a game where I want the character to have jaw movements for talking and roaring. Can Adobe include a skeleton that allows for jaw movement?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please define "pronounced jowl" or better yet post an image of your model

i'm going to assume it hangs below the neck which is why Mixamo can't rig it... if so then Blender is the better tool or you can convert the model to human, rig it, then edit the "pronounced jowl" back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines