Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to log in: "Company or School Accounts are not supported."

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mixamo does not allow me to log in using my university account:

"Company or School Accounts are not supported. Continue with a Personal Account to access the service. Learn more"

- but "Learn more" just leads to generic Adobe help portal front page.

Mixamo is still listed in Creative Cloud, under 3Da and AR, but when I launch it from there I get a different error message:

"Account type not supported
Continue with a different account to access the service."

I've been using Mixamo since 2016, using a university account for example just last week, and I don't remember this ever happening. When was this change in supported account types made and where can I find more info about why the change was made? 

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aa2020,

Since the acquisition of Mixamo by Adobe, no federated or enterprise ID are supported for user logins. Yes Mixamo is listed in the Creative Cloud as part of software and services suites so if you login to CC with your enterprise or school account you won't be able to access Mixamo using that ID. Your best option or workaround at this point is to create a separate personal Adobe account on mixamo.com and then use that to access the contents and services from Mixamo.

I know it's a bit painful and frustrating to do this and it's somewhat of a mess but until we reach that point there is no other solution at this moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been using Mixamo since 2016, using a university account for example just last week

By @aa2020

then your school network is set up to bypass Adobe sign in scripts, which just needs a proxy server correctly coded

Adobe has never allowed personal access to be used on school or work accounts because anything you make belongs to the boss [not just Mixamo] and its durt simple to make a personal [free] Adobe account as a workaround... don't use your school systems when you do this however because Adobe will track that computer as personal now i.e, use your personal laptop not a school computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines