• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You could return Mixamo Fuse with the name Adobe Mixamo Fuse 2024

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Fuse was on Steam but I can't upload human models to Mixamo, but if Adobe continued to use Mixamo Fuse I would create a 100% original work called Adobe Mixamo Fuse 2024, it is the same program but with new parts for your character and even upload it Mixamo's platform, if it had become a reality, I would be happy, if it is not a reality then nothing

TOPICS
Character , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Fuse was on Steam

By @Franc34

Fuse is still on Steam

Screenshot (1769).png

link = https://store.steampowered.com/app/257400/Fuse/

I can't upload human models to Mixamo

By @Franc34

why not, its working at my end

to use Steam you need at least a Windows 10 system because they dropped support for old OS... if you want it to run on a different OS then the Steam forum has people talking about how to hack the app [results very]

if Adobe continued to use Mixamo Fuse I would create a 100% original work called Adobe Mixamo Fuse 2024, it is the same program but with new parts for your character and even upload it Mixamo's platform,

By @Franc34

Adobe grabbed the Fuse because they wanted the staff and mixamo [the web site] is still online for uploading of models but Adobe has zero interest in 3D because its really a Windows only club

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines