• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto rigged Character get stucked spine (Hips) bone (Blender)

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I got a wierd problem. Easiest way to explane is like below:

If I copy keyframes from a animation from Mixamo to a Character I downloaded from Mixamo, the Character will run the animation perfectly.

If I copy keyframes from a animation from Mixamo to a Character I Rigged in Mixamo, the Character will run the animation perfectly, but the Hips-bone will hold the character at the same position (when the animation runs).

The armature looks exactly the same. Any Idea anyone?

Thanks in Advance

Ken 

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you strip the bones out of the character you want to use; upload it to Mixamo to rig and download it with the animation, does it then run correct in your copy of Blender?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for response.

that works. But I need to append or copy keyframes to combine different animations so its not a the final sulution

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so download the new working model in as many animations as you need... the real issue here is you trying to copy / paste plot markers between different models in different base poses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines